The Lucky Library Newsletter
The Lucky Library Newsletter is the obvious place to start, if you’re brand new to marketing online. It’s free and covers a wide variety of topics. Don’t be surprised to find:
- Free e-books on such subjects as getting quick commissions, setting up your blog, etc.
- Videos demonstrating how to set up your wordpress powered blog, or use other software.
- Articles on a wide variety of subjects and free tools to help you save time.
When you’re just starting out, the information overload can be paralyzing. Almost all of us have gone through it. To beat the analysis paralysis, you just need to learn and then set a plan in motion.
Business Tools Mastery
Surely you’ve heard of self-improvement. Well this course is not about that, its about improving your business. Whether you’re new to the online business world, or an old hat – you can learn:
- Productivity strategies, including how to organize your email and autoresponder systems.
- Get maximum efficiency with free tools available from large, stable companies.
- Collaborate and communicate with maximum impact to your bottom line.
Are you sure you’re getting the most out of your time? Can you really afford to be losing time and wasting effort, especially if you’re an entrepreneur of a growing business? What have you got to lose, outside of time – which is really our most valuable resource.
Coaching is one of the fastest growing industries over the past ten years. If you love teaching, inspiring, and guiding, you can make a very comfortable living as a coach. Inside you’ll find out:
- How to teach what you LOVE.
- How to attract high-end clients.
- How automate your business so you can focus on what you do well.
Coaching is one of the most personally rewarding career options besides being lucrative. It requires you to be organized and happy, so what could be better?
As the name suggests, this course aims to empower you to achieve your financial goals. Inside you’ll find out:
- How to have a “millionaire mindset”.
- How to manage your money – and ensure your balance grows.
- How identify and analyze business opportunities.
If you’re in business, then money is pretty important. Well, even if you aren’t it can be. But these are precarious times and understanding some basic principles – plus a few tricks- can be a wise decision.
Public Speaking Extraordinaire
You’ve probably seen the statistics, or even an infographic – speaking publicly is the widest held fear for the human race. Even more than death. Going through this course will help you:
- lose your fear of speaking up, and asserting your opinion.
- enjoy yourself at parties, mixers, and networking events.
- deal with people on a face-to-face basis with confidence.
Public speaking is a sought after skill no matter what kind of business you’re in. Often, it is a required skill to advance your career or build a business.